In order to make Boatzon shipping transactions as smooth as possible, follow the policies below. In cases of severe or repeated violations, we may suspend or cancel an account or take other action. Shipping is subject to the Boatzon Terms of Service.
To be eligible for shipping, items must meet these criteria.
1. Sellers must use Boatzon’s provided label. That's how we track shipments and sellers get paid. .
2. Event tickets are not allowed to be shipped.
3. Items must be available for immediate shipping. Drop-shipped items are ineligible. Drop-shipping is when a seller purchases items from another retailer and directly ships to a buyer. This type of product sourcing is not allowed on Boatzon. Sellers must send the actual item, not a letter or promise of delivery in the shipment.
· Sellers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mailing. Please check the US Postal Service shipping restrictions
· Certain things are not allowed to be sold on Boatzon. Check the Prohibited Item guidelines to ensure that they are OK to sell on Boatzon. Also please review our Posting rules and Community guidelines.
· Sellers are responsible for paying a service fee. Shipping costs are typically paid by the buyer but can be paid by the seller. Shipping fees can vary, so the amounts are shown for each item. You'll know how much you'll pay before you buy.
· Boatzon will not reimburse postage if a package is held by USPS with the reason “postage due.”
· As a seller, if you didn’t select the correct label weight and more postage is due, do not ship the item. You will need to cancel the transaction and edit your package weight in your posting. When the buyer makes a new offer, print the updated label.
Shipped Items and Buyer Protection Claims
· Only use Boatzon to transact. Sellers should not take payments outside of Boatzon. When an item is paid for and shipped through Boatzon, the buyer may be protected if certain problems occur, but only if the transaction and payment were completed through Boatzon.
· Sellers are responsible for selling the item that was purchased as described in the post.
· We will not honor any situations that indicate false claims, abuse, or return fraud.