PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Boatzon Product Return Policy
At Boatzon, we aim to provide boaters the best shopping experience. If you need to exchange or return a product for any reason, please package it in its original packaging along with your proof of purchase. Our return policy is designed to help you get the right product for your boating needs.
Boatzon offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Special Order items may not be returned. Opened and/or unsealed DVDs, CDs, and cartography are not returnable unless defective.
There are certain items we sell that are unable to be returned. View the list below for items that cannot be returned:
- Any installed product
- Items past their expiration date. Such as flares, charts, publications
- All gas, electric and trolling motors
- items that are registered such as boats, EPIRB, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, and life rafts
- Any cut or customized items such as boat covers, cable, rope, hose, chain or rigging
- Open computer software and electronic charts
- Air conditioners, generators, and appliances
Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. For most items, customers can obtain an RMA number and process their return using by sending an email to Support@Boatzon.com or by calling 833-BOATZON ( 262-8966). Be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%.
Copyright © 2024 Boatzon™. All Rights Reserved